With webhooks, any application of your choice is notified when a video is created or when or in the event of an error with a video.
A webhook is a URL to which we send an HTTP POST request every time a video is generated. You can manage your webhooks on a per TEMPLATE basis, via the API or the web interface.
Our call to the webhook includes a JSON-encoded video object with detailed information about the video in its POST body.
- We expect an HTTP status code 200 in the response to our webhook call.
- Every content in the body will be discarded, so you might leave that blank.
- If the webhook call to one webhook fails, a notification will be added to your account’s notification section.
Webhook call example
The following is an example of a webhook call.
POST / HTTP/1.1
“description”:”Test video for webhoook”,
“data” : “String passed as data parameter to Video Object when Template_VideoNew was called”
Adding a webhook to a template or project in Pirsonal
There are different ways to add a webhook in Pirsonal.
- Through Pirsonal’s UI. Read this article to learn how to add a webhook to a template or project in Pirsonal.
- Through Pirsonal’s API. There are different options.
- To update a template’s webhook via API, use “Template_Update”.
- To change the webhook of a particular video while triggering a new video, use the struct WebHook_t in “Template Video New”.