The Pirsonal Personalized Videos app for HubSpot’s marketplace allows you to automatically create personalized videos directly within your HubSpot workflows.
This article will teach you how to link your Pirsonal account to your HubSpot CRM account to create and add video personalization to your campaigns.
Things you should know before you start
- If you don’t have a HubSpot CRM account, please create one.
- If you don’t have a Pirsonal account, please get in touch with us now.
- The Pirsonal Personalized Videos app for HubSpot requires a HubSpot Enterprise plan.
- The Pirsonal Personalized Videos app for HubSpot is available to all Pirsonal users.
- If the Pirsonal Personalized Videos app for HubSpot doesn’t meet your needs, you might want to explore our Zapier app, Pirsonal’s API, or similar tools that connect with Pirsonal. Feel free to reach out, and we’ll gladly guide what would work best for your specific goals.
Connecting Pirsonal to HubSpot to Create Personalized Videos
- Click the app’s installation link or go to your HubSpot account, click the Marketplace icon in the main navigation bar, and then select App Marketplace.
- Use the search bar to locate and select the Pirsonal Personalized Video app.
- In the top right, click Install App.
- Select the HubSpot account where you want to install the app and then click the “Choose Account” button in orange.
- Review the access requested for your account, and click “Connect app”. After installing the integration, you will be redirected to the app’s settings.
- Enter the ID and secret of your Pirsonal Account, which you can find in the Settings section of your Pirsonal account. Then, click on “Add Account”.
- If you decide to remove the Pirsonal integration from your HubSpot account, you can click Logout in the top right.
- Next, set up your new connection to start creating personalized videos right from HubSpot’s workflows.