A number of things can interfere with your ability to log in to your Pirsonal account. There may be a problem with your login credentials or account status, for example. You may also need to check your browser settings and network connection.
Pirsonal login credentials
- Request password reset: First, remember that in Pirsonal your username is your email. If you forgot password, please use the Reset Password? link on the login page. Please note: This link could change if your account runs on a dedicated server in which case you should contact support. The Reset Password option will send an email that will let you reset your password. If you do not have access to the email address associated with your account, contact support. If you forgot your email, please contact support.
- Check your formatting: Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive, and spacing matters. Be sure to use the correct capitalization, and that there are no extra spaces before or after the text.
To log in, your account must be active. If you think there may be an issue with your account status, here are some steps you can take.
- Activate your account: When you signed up for Pirsonal, we sent an email with an activation link that we use to verify your email address. If you haven’t clicked that link, your username and password aren’t active and because of this, you can’t access your account. Check your email for the account activation email, and click the link to activate your account, and then log in. If you don’t have access to this activation link, please contact support.
- Verify that your account is still open: Inactive accounts that haven’t had a login in a year can be closed. To access Pirsonal again, you’ll need to start a new account or contact support to explore your options. We can’t delete an old inactive account to make an old username available. If you have billing questions, contact support.
- Your account and contract have been terminated: If your account has violated any of our Terms and Conditions, your account can be terminated without prior notice. Please contact support to verify your account status.
Browser and computer settings
Because Pirsonal is a web-based application, browser and system settings may prevent you from logging in to your account. How to change these settings will vary from browser to browser. Try these helpful sites for more information: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari, Microsoft Windows Edge.
If you suspect there may be issues with your browser or system settings, here are some possible solutions.
- Log in through a different browser or private browsing window.
If you’re able to log in successfully in a different browser or private browsing window, clear your cache and cookies in the original browser and try to log in again.
- Use the most recent version of a compatible browser.
We can’t promise full support for beta or developer versions of your preferred browser. To learn more, read our Minimum System Requirements.
- Make sure cookies are enabled.
Pirsonal uses session cookies to help our website remember changes you make as you move from page to page. Each browser manages cookies settings differently. Search your browser’s help site to find out how to enable and clear cookies.
- Remove browser add-ons or plugins.
Add-ons and plugins can block cookies from being stored in your browser and may prevent you from successfully logging in. Search your browser’s help site to find out how to remove add-ons and plugins.
- Check your clock and time zone settings.
If you get a system clock error message, check and adjust your system clock and time zone on your computer, or set it to automatically synchronize using NTP.
I’m being logged out of my account
Internet connections are fluid and don’t allow for the same stability associated with desktop programs. If you are logged out unexpectedly while working in your Pirsonal account, please check out the following tips.
- Try logging back in: If we detect a period of inactivity in your session while you are logged in to your account, you may see a timeout alert. Simply log in again.
- Update your browser version: Make sure you’re using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome.
- Clear your cache and cookies: Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Cookies are used to track if you’re logged in to your account and browsers store, or cache, information to help web pages load faster. Over time, this information can build up and result in unexpected browsing behavior until you clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- Check for extensions, plugins, or add-ons: Are there any extensions, plugins, or add-ons enabled in your browser? If you’re getting logged out of your Pirsonal account frequently, you’ll want to try using a different browser or remove or disable any extensions, plugins, or add-ons in your current browser.